Glass Black theme - cannot install

Hi, I’m trying to install this theme in Thunderbird 45.2.0

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/addon/glass-black/

When I click on “Add to Thunderbird” (via Firefox browser) it doesn’t do anything. When I search for it directly in Thunderbird get add-ons it says not found.

I installed it on another PC yesterday just fine, bizarre.

TIA.

Hi! I didn’t have any trouble trying to install it so I’ll go through with you what I did. Maybe it was slightly different than what you did.

So go to Add-Ons then look for the area for Featured Themes. Click on the See All link.

From there just search for the title or key words. I just did a black glass search and found the one you were talking about. From there you can click the add button in the bottom left hand corner of the design area when you hover over it. Or you can click on the thumbnail and go to the design page.

I hope this helps. I had tried to find the design by doing an initial search without going to the Featured Designs link and it didn’t find anything that way. So that may have been what you were experiencing.

Many thanks! I assumed the search box (top right) would search everything but of course nothing is that simple. Nuts design :confused:

Anyhow my new theme looks very nice :slight_smile:

I know what you mean.
You’re welcome! :relaxed: