I’m using Thunderbird 79.0b1 (32-Bit) Beta, OS windows 10 professional/DELL , which does not work with my Key.
No funktion availiable, only properties shown:
- the master prim. Key is sec# RSA16384 bits
- the private is not in the Keyring (I put it on a secure and save place)
- three subkeys , the private keys are in the keyring
- ssb rsa4096 [S] : for signing.
It is displayed with “Encrypt, sign, Certify, Auth” - that is wrong.
- ssb rsa4096 [E] - displayed as “encrypt” - ok
- ssb rsa4096 2017-02-03 [A] - displayed as auth" - ok
My gpg is gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.19 libgcrypt 1.8.5 .
- I can not import my 100(?) public keys . Error “file too large” is shown.
I will uninstall this Version for falling back to a sersion supporting enigmail.