How can i open an link in a context menu with an new protocol handler registered in os settings?

Hello,
as it would appear nobody can help me with my previous questions, i will ask a new question:

How can i open an link in an context menu with an new protocol handler scheme that has been registered in the settings of the operating system. As an example windows 10. I have registered player:// and this call an windows script thats strip the delivered url (player://adress -> adress) loads an player with the stripped adress.

In the past i have only used the tabs.update() but tabs.update() don’t functioned any more with protocol handler in scheme.

I know tabs.create() functioned but he open an new tab for every click in the context menu. I want a invisible solution thats popup the protocol handler popup where the user can choose an option.

In the past has tabs.update() perfectly functioned and when i called an scheme with an os-registered protocol firefox has opened the protocol-openas popup and the active tab was not updated with the called protocol sheme.

thx

Closed. tabs.update() functioned again in the newest version and is my answer on my own question;) and the only thing how can is solve this problem.