I cannot open my settings

Hi, it’s frustrating to get a screen like this. It says “We couldn’t find the page you’re looking for”. I cannot access my settings.

That error shows up because you’re not logged in. With that said, why is part of the page missing? Are you using some extension or add-ons blocking content?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @flod. But, I’m logged in and I’m facing this issue from nearly a year. I think the issue is because of change in locale from Santali to Santali Ol Chiki in Pontoon. I have a habit of seeing this page everyday.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I manage this as I don’t need much of the settings, but thought of today to post it.

Can you try if it works now? I tried to manually change in the DB your custom homepage. Otherwise we’ll need @mathjazz to look into it.

If this works, there’s clearly a bug when the locale set as custom homepage doesn’t exist anymore for some reasons, and it break things badly (including being able to access the Settings page to fix it).

Bravo!! It worked. Thanks @flod now it works. I can now access my settings. Actually Santali language was already present (people contributed in different script - Devanagari) but it was in different script. So, i requested Delphine who added a new Santali-Ol Chiki section, it was ok at that time but locales were not showing in Nighty. Then some changes were made to work it out, from that time my homepage was broken.

Thanks for the quick fix, Flod!

Let’s track the bugfix here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1725310

Hi, @mathjazz @flod Again ᱨᱤᱢᱤᱞ-ᱯᱨᱟᱹᱠᱟᱥ and Chakulu Hembram users too are not able to open their settings. Before the locale change, we three joined pontoon. So, I think for this reason they are facing the same problem as mine. Others are not getting this error.

Should be fixed. Please understand that I’m just manually fixing the DB, the bug is still there.

I’m also not sure if other locales were affected at this point, and if searching for “sat-” would be enough.

EDIT: just in case, double checked other contributors for Sat, and fixed another profile.

1 Like

ok Thanks @flod … Only one is left for giving me feedback, the rest are no more facing this issue.