[IMPORTANT] Council Elections H1 2021 - Results and next steps

Hi, lovely Reps!

As you received in your mail, right as I write this - the results are in! Check them here. You can use the same credentials to log in as you used to vote.

I am super happy to welcome to the Council body the following Reps:

Full results as per voting tool:

• Tim Maks van den Broek - 77
  • Luis Sanchez - 65
  • Hossain Al Ikram - 37
  • Mehul Patel - 34

We’ve also had one Rep (Pranshu) reaching out to us as he did not get the initial voting email with the credentials. That was due to a bug with HeliosVoting in combination with a Yahoo email address. We’ve let him vote through email to me, as we’ve done in the previous election as well. Given that the 4th place is more than one vote off the 3rd place, we refrain from publishing the total including that vote, as this would leak the specific vote to the public. However, if you sent me a vote through email and you do not see your name here, please reach out to us immediately.

I do want to congratulate all candidates and to encourage those who did not make it this time to pursue their ideas, plans, and enthusiasm they put in their Q&A answers into the Reps Program. For sure they will find support from the Council members and from peers!

As for the next steps, the new Council members will start the onboarding process. More details here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Council_onboarding

For any feedback, questions, or clarifications about Elections don’t hesitate to write to the Peers: reps-peers@mozilla.com

Have a great day or a resting night (depending on where you find yourself in this amazing world)!

From the Council and Peers,

Ioana

3 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for stepping up! That was a close one! :tada:

Congratulations to the newly elected Council members!!

Congratulations to the new Council members! :clap:

Best wishes and congratulations to the three of you!!

Congratulations :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :clap: :tada: