The following WebExtensions APIs will be sorted and prioritized at the June 13 triage meeting at 17:30 UTC/10:30am Pacific. If any of these APIs impact or interest you, please join us. For more information about the meeting, please visit the triage wiki.
- Improved Tracking Protection - WE Experiment
- Bug 1347738 - Cache control functionality
- Bug 1365355 - Consider hiding scheme and hash in moz-extension:// scheme URLS
- Bug 1318532 - Support ‘iframe mozbrowser’ in WebExtensions
- Bug 1356309 - Chrome compatability - WebExtensions should be able to create “real” mouse events
- Bug 1361327 - WebExtensions: new Omnibox API which would allow overriding the Autocomplete Popup