The following WebExtensions APIs will be sorted and prioritized at the June 6 triage meeting at 17:30 UTC/10:30am Pacific. If any of these APIs impact or interest you, please join us. For more information about the meeting, please visit the triage wiki.
- Bug 1320585 - Allow styling individual tabs
- Bug 1364019 - need a way to know whether a new tab is just a previously closed tab being restored
- Bug 1342712 - Allow browser themes to be scoped to a specific window or active tab (like Vivaldi / VivaldiFox)
- Bug 1325758 - Ability to specify insertion point for contextMenu item or submenu
- Bug 1325759 - Copy image binary content as well as URL
- Bug 1348589 - [commands] Support dynamic commands
For a list of design-decision-needed APIs, please click here.
For a list of design-decision-approved APIs, please click here.