Marked as "Incomplete" after 2 month in queue

Hello!

I published new addon 2 month ago and was waiting for a long time for it’s review. Last week i did notice that there were 1 review note added, because every time i click on link it does say:

“We had a problem retrieving review notes
/api/v3/addons/addon/787463/versions/2075729/reviewnotes/, UNAUTHORIZED, {“code”:“ERROR_INVALID_HEADER”,“detail”:“Invalid Authorization header. No credentials provided.”}

And i even can’t reply because of that message.

And today i found that my addon was marked as “Status: Incomplete”. I wondering if someone asked me for additional information, but i did not provide it because of platfrom bug and was rejected.

Can someone explain what happened to me?

Which addon is it?
Please provide link/details.

It is on that page:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/fohlio-web-clipper/versions

And happends when i click on ‘Review History’, see screenshot:

https://yadi.sk/i/BaFvv1LV3H7Nmv

Addon was uploaded on Version 1.5.0 · February 21, 2017
While that was a long time ago, it wasn’t 3 months ago. It was less than 2 months ago.

On Apr 10, 2017, un-minified version of the minified code was requested.

On Apr 17, 2017 addon was rejected because we didn’t receive the requested information.

My apologies, did my math wrong. Yes - it’s 2 months on queue.

Reuploaded with unminified version, but i get back to the end of queue ( saying queue Position: 565 of 565 ). Since i was rejected because due firefox platform bug ( still can not see review requests, it does say “We had a problem retrieving review notes…” ), can i get back to old queue position? It was ~120 before i get rejected. Thanks.

@erosman, any update about my request?

scripts/plugin.js is still minified. I have sent you a request to upload the sources.

OK, unfortunately i still can not see your requests :confounded:

Uploaded 2.0.2 version and double-checked to be all files unminified.

Let me know @erosman if you need anything else for review.

The request was for v2.0.1
v2.0.2 reviewed now.

@erosman i see that my 2.0.2 is rejected now, but i can not see any notes or reasons for that. Again, when i click “Review History” it says “We had a problem retrieving review notes
/api/v3/addons/addon/787463/versions/2085547/reviewnotes/, UNAUTHORIZED, {“code”:“ERROR_INVALID_HEADER”,“detail”:“Invalid Authorization header. No credentials provided.”}”

Can you tell me what was reason for rejection?

The reason is sent in the email along with the rejection info.
You have to check your email.

Hello @erosman.

Just pushed new version (2.1) with all post-review requirements finished. Just want to know if i have to wait again whole queue or is there any shortcuts available?

The included JQuery doesnt match the hash of the original.
It is also better to use the minified JQuery

Minimizing normal (non-library) code, HTML or CSS, serves no real purpose but complicates the review process and adds to your waiting time. They may have to be checked by an admin reviewer which may take longer.

@erosman

1. What jquery version are you trying to compare?
    This version of jquery is taken from bower, here is a link:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jquery/jquery/2.2.0/dist/jquery.js

I just manually compared SHA-256 for version above and version i provided and they perfectly matched.

SHA-256 is A18AA92DEA997BD71EB540D5F931620591E9DEE27E5F817978BB385BAB924D21

1. Can you be more specific on what files are minified?

I only see that plugin.html is losing spaced, but it is quite hard on my side to make it look formatted due some weird gulp bug. I think it can be easily fixed by reviewer with online tool like http://www.freeformatter.com/html-formatter.html for review. Is it ok, or you want to do that me manually and re-submit?
Anything else i am missing?

I double checked. The JQuery hash is correct but AMO is not accepting it. I am making enquiries about it.

manifest.json & plugin.html are minified. That is not a problem but as I said it “complicates the review process and adds to your waiting time”.

Since you are aware of online tool, it would be best to use them and pack the processed file.

@erosman

All right, i pushed 2.1.1 version, containing unminified manifest + plugin.html.

Are we good to go now?

Hopefully, someone will get to do it soon.

@erosman

Thank you for your help! Hope it will take less than last time and we will release it soon.