Why is my add-on's status "incomplete"?

A couple of days ago, my previously approved and public add-on’s status was changed to incomplete. I cannot, for the life of me, find any sort of comment anywhere as to why it is incomplete, or what I need to add. The only other thing I found was in my recent activity feed there was “more information requested” about two weeks ago, but again I cannot at all find what information was requested. I’ve everywhere I could possibly think to look, if I’m missing something, I’ll add it, but I have to first know what I’m missing.

My addon is found here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/substitutions/ although I believe it will only show up if you are admin. When I go to that page, it has a warning “Not compatible with Firefox Quantum”, however I think this is an error as the most recent version of this addon was uploaded after the quantum update. If it matters, the original information request was made by Raluca Sofian, and then my add-on was rejected by erosman.

It is because the addon was rejected for the reason/s given.

Please upload a new version with increased version number.

Thanks for replying so soon. I uploaded a new version and it’s status is approved and everything seems to be working right again.

Now, I guess it doesn’t entirely matter, but I still would like to know why the earlier versions were rejected. I’m sure there’s a good reason, but like I said in my original post, the reason isn’t shown anywhere. Anyways, thanks again, and have a nice day. :slight_smile:

(edit: I figured it out)
Update: Apparently the reasons for all of these were emailed out to me, I did not see them because they got caught in my spam. It would have been nice if it had said somewhere in the developer’s hub that they were emailed out, as then I would have looked for those emails. In any case, now I know.

You can view previous reviews on Developer Hub -> edit your add-on -> Manage Status & Versions -> Versions -> Review History