Mozilla India Office Hour#6 and other updates

Hey everyone,

I and Mrinalini have had a chance to do five office hours since December 2017 until last week and 6th one this week. After getting feedback from community, we did a mini survey this week to learn what new platforms and time we can explore in order to make community office hours more accessible to the community.

Key take-aways from survey are mentioned below:

• Majority of people prefer Google Meet and then Vidyo and other apps like Talky: For office hours, I will still be trying different platforms to suit community requirements. This week we had organized office hours on Vidyo, next week we will be using talky and in the meantime explore more options.

• Office hour timing, 7pm-8pm IST: Majority people responded that this time does not work well with them. We will keep options open to try out different time options, this week we had kept time as 8pm-9pm IST as this was one of the preferred time option.

Our office hour#7 is scheduled for coming Thursday, we will try this out on talky (link to be shared the same day) and timing will be 8:30 pm- 9 pm IST. Looking forwrad to talk to some of you at office hours. For any details feel free to reach out to me at sgrover@mozilla.com or @Sukhmani