The first round of Mozilla Science’s mini-grants brought under the recently announced Open Leadership & Events team umbrella. This year’s mini-grant program invites applicants to submit project ideas that foster innovation and ultimately lead to more robust prototypes and products by expanding and enhancing the community of scientists who are working open in biomedical subject areas.
Small grants from USD $3,000 to USD $10,000.
- Initial Funding Concepts (IFCs) due November 15th 2018, 5pm Eastern
- Invitations to submit full application sent out by November 18th, 2018.
- Final full applications due November 30th, 5pm Eastern.
- Award notification will be made by December 30th, 2018.
- Public awards announcement will be made February 1st, 2019.
- Grant-funded projects or activities should take place between February 1, 2019 and August 30, 2019 .
- Apply here: https://mozilla.fluxx.io/apply/awards
- Full details including eligibility requirements and application instructions https://bit.ly/MiniGrantRFP3
Blog post on this here: