Hello Mozilla Add-ons team and community,
I submitted a new Firefox add-on, AlphaCode Browser Agent, and it has been pending review for more than 3 days.
Add-on page:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/alphacode-browser-agent/
The extension is the browser execution bridge for my open-source project AlphaCode. It connects AlphaCode with Firefox and provides the browser automation layer required for the project to interact with real Firefox tabs, pages, DOM elements, forms, frames, screenshots, downloads, and other browser functionality.
The main AlphaCode project depends on this extension for its Firefox browser functionality. Until the add-on is approved and available to users, an important part of AlphaCode’s browser-agent functionality cannot be released properly.
I understand that new add-ons need to go through the appropriate review process, and I am not asking for the review process to be skipped. I would simply like to understand whether there is an issue with the submission or whether additional information/action is required from my side.
The add-on is intended for general use, does not require payment or additional hardware, and communicates with the locally installed AlphaCode application through Firefox native messaging.
Could someone from the Add-ons team please check the status of the submission or let me know if there is anything I need to address?
Thank you.