New version not found

New version 18.4.13 is on the AMO for almost a week now, but my browser has version 18.4.9 with autoupdating available, and when I manually check says “No updates found”.

Which add-on is it?
Please post the URL.

Here’s the addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/jacks-mousehunt-helper/
I’m using windows 10 with FF 59.0.2 (64-bit). I ended up just manually clicking “Add to Firefox” in the AMO, and it updated it that way.

AMO also doesn’t detect that I have it installed already, I can keep clicking “Add to Firefox” and it will keep adding it. Tried removing it and adding it back, didn’t help the detection.

Edit: I should mention I don’t add applications > gecko > id to my extension manifest, but I submit it using it’s private AMO page, “Upload new version” link.

It seems fine. There could be an error server side.
@jorgev can check it out.

1 Like

I gave it a try and the automatic update worked fine for me. @devjacksmith: you might want to check the Browser Console when trying to update, and see if there are any errors reported there.

i did, but didn’t see any messages there unfortunately. Well i updated it manually this time. If i see it another time i’ll reopen the ticket i guess. Thank you for checking.