Hello everyone, I was just playing around with mozilla tools and wants to use moz TTS for my project.
- I clone the TTS repository
- Run “python setup.py develop” successfully
- Also downloaded best_model.pth.tar and config.json file.
- Store these files in a folder named tts_model inside tts folder.
- In the same folder tts_model I’m using train.py file.
But everytime I run train.py file, I got this error
"" Traceback (most recent call last):
** File “text.py”, line 7, in **
** from TTS.models.tacotron import Tacotron**
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘TTS’""
I tried something available on the discussion but still can’t come up with the solution. can someone please help me out in this.
I’m using Windows 7
Thank you so much.
Using visual studio for IDE
You can find the error below for better understanding.