No title or description in addon review

My addon received a single review that has no title or description. It is just a single star. In the review section of my addon page it says this addon didnt get any review yet. but it shown only the single star. Now it looks like a spam as i cannot get any feedback from it.

I knew before you cannot post a review without description, so that owner can know why you reviewd their addon bad or good.

Im clueless, let me know if im missing anything.

I’m not completely certain on the subject, but it may be that they used non-printable text to fill the text quota. I would assume it was a troll in that case but I am still not 100% sure.

Can anyone else confirm this?

I think I have figured it out. From Android you can post a review without title and description. Since my addon doesnt work with android firefox, users wont stop rating one star. What step should I take now? :frowning:

It has been decided to allow such reviews.

1 Like

I would try to announce a disclaimer saying it is not available for Android. Unless you plan working on Android as well, it would be easier to just point out as plainly as possible that this addon is not intended for Android users. I don’t really see an option for stopping them on reviewing it besides this thought as it is ultimately up to them.

1 Like

Thanks for all the information guys.