Question:Need to get system information about WebExtensions

Hello!
I am working a extension called Aliprice,but now I have a problem.I find some featrues which occupy system memory,so I want to set switch about some featrues which occupy system memory according to system memory.
In chrome API,I have solve my problem.But I have no idea In WebExtensions.If you have good idea,please tell me how to solve it.Thanks!

What API in Chrome are you referring to?
For a very simple RAM detection you could use browser.runtime.getPlatformInfo() - if it returns object with arch: "x86-32", you can be almost sure it has less than 3GB of memory (because Firefox auto upgrades to 64-bit if you have more than 3GB of RAM).

Thank you!
chrome.system.memory.getInfo is the API in chrome.

I have test the API called browser.runtime.getPlatformInfo().It returns object with arch: “x86-64” when my physical memory is 2GB.I think it doesn’t satisfy my request.
Thank you.

You can install 64 bit version on any 64 bit OS. However your 32-bit Firefox will upgrade to 64-bit version only if you have 3GB or more RAM.
See this official blog:
https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/firefox-64-default-64-bit-windows/

If you see “(32-bit)” and are running Firefox 56.0.1 or newer, then your computer may not meet the minimum memory requirement for 64-bit (3 GB RAM or more). You can still manually install 64-bit Firefox, if you choose.

For most of the users this should work.
Many of my add-on users have still 32 bit version of Firefox.