Request for Sponsorship and Speaker for Diversity and Inclusion Event happening online

Hi Team,

This is regarding sponsorship and speaker request for Hack For Inclusion which is India’s first all-woman and Non-Binary Tech event organized by IIIT-Allahabad. This event is a celebration of diversity and aims to provide a safe and inclusive environment for developers to come together, learn, ideate, and build.

I have filled up this form https://airtable.com/shrBgtus5SwYROkyk but I didn’t get any response yet. It has been around 2 months since I filled out this form.
I also tried emailing devsponsorship@mozilla.com regarding this, but this email no longer exists.

Can someone help me regarding sponsorship and speaker for the event?

More details about the event -

Over the course of three days, we here at IIIT Allahabad will be organizing a Developer conference , Bootcamps/Workshops , and a thrilling, edge-of-your-seat 36-hour Hackathon .
We invite top industry experts to mentor and help empower the participants to be ready for the challenges that lie ahead giving them a much-needed headstart.

Scheduled to be held on July 14, 2021 (the International Non-Binary day), Hack for Inclusion is preparing to engage a large and wide audience with leading experts. This idea of unity in the face of social and geographical barriers has made it an exemplary event.