Some add-ons not working

I have a couple of things not working. Most of the time Download manager seems to work, but I have to type that into my search
box to get to it. How do I make a shortcut to get to it ? The one that gives me more trouble (maybe I just don’t fully understand it)
is Save page with SingleFile. If I’m trying to capture a tutorial which has several pages, I only get the first page. I might need 3 or more pages. Is it not functioning ?
If I have to be a programmer to fix it, I’m out of luck. Please don’t send me to Github. That makes no sense at all. Most of the people making these add ons where born when there was already a computer in there home so they got a good start understanding computers and the internet. I’m older so I didn’t have that advantage. Thanks for looking at this … Ray

Windows 7

Hi, I’m the author of SingleFile. I won’t ask you to post again this issue on GitHub ;). Could you share the URL of the tutorial you’re trying to save? You can contact me by email if necessary at gildas.lormeau {at} gmail {dot} com.