Suggestion for Mozila and some courses material for everyone

Hello everyone

hope that everything going fine with all of you

i was taking course on that site

i see a good option they offer maybe if it offered here would be a good point

first student choose the track then in the first of it you choose one of projects
while projects classified by easy medium hard then each project has requirement of leason to learn to be able to develop it
and of course there mini test with multi choice and complete question and mini app/site student do

another good thing they split the topic to small one that help that we can go to read the reset of it for maybe the second project we choose

so let say split the thread leason and sync even they related but maybe the project need the thread only so when we choose the second project we find that we review the thread leason and add the knowledge of the sync to it

so it try to keep things in mind

i know maybe i failed to explain it but you can check the site to get better idea

i know you running on low resource now so maybe just keep it in your mind when thing get better and also if it could help

now for everyone looking to learn
java

or python

and there other 2 beta track for python also
for beginner

for intermediate

also a beta track for kotlin

and beta track for web developer

they offer around 2 months free you can check the home page the first link in this post and some discount

i have a referal link that would make them give me some diamond that we use to get the test of some questions as in this image

if you interested on those tracks this my referal link

if you do not want to use the referal link it’s ok you still can use the above links

by the way they have a very awesome IDE

hope that help and have a nice day

1 Like

they offer courses also for scala

and rust

they offer 3 months free
check this offer

and have a nice day everyone :slight_smile: