###Support and feedback thread for QuickMark
# Lets you hide the Toolbar or Bookmark Menu folder
# so they don’t clutter the panel in case you don’t use them
# Disables the panel (User request) - extensions.quickmark.disablePanel
If you have a bug be sure to mention:
- Your operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- What version of Firefox you are running
- When you think the bug first occurred
- Anything that might help me recreate the conditions that produce the bug
- Any console messages that were logged when the bug occurred (Don’t worry if you don’t know what this means)
What is usually helpful as well, is testing if the bug occurs on a clean profile with just QuickMark installed. This helps me recognize whether the bug has anything to do with your specific configuration of Firefox.
If you see that someone else has posted the same bug you are experiencing, it might be smart to still make an additional post about it. Multiple reports can help me resolve a bug.