Use react/react-dom without bundling in TypeScript

Due to AMO restrictions, we cannot bundle ReactJS.

I copied CDN pre-built scripts into the distribution. For JavaScript, this is fine.

But for TypeScript, we need types. Compiler says I should import ‘react-dom’, but I cannot do this since it means bundling.
I have @types/react and @types/react-dom installed, but what to do next?

Also web-ext lint produces the following outputs. Is this OK?

WARNINGS:

Code                    Message                          Description                                                                            File                                Line   Column
UNSAFE_VAR_ASSIGNMENT   Unsafe assignment to innerHTML   Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic       react/react-dom.production.min.js   2      103943
                                                         values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or                                                    
                                                         fairly serious performance degradation.                                                                                                 
UNSAFE_VAR_ASSIGNMENT   Unsafe assignment to innerHTML   Due to both security and performance concerns, this may not be set using dynamic       react/react-dom.production.min.js   2      103966
                                                         values which have not been adequately sanitized. This can lead to security issues or                                                    
                                                         fairly serious performance degradation.  

My understanding is that although these warnings are shown, as long as React is stored as a separate script, they do not lead to rejections. Is this right?