Which deepspeech version uses Tensforflow version 1.6?

Q.1) I am trying to run my inference after training. Below is my command.

./deepspeech my_exportdir/model.pb/output_graph.pb models/alphabet.txt audio_split/a_1.wav

I am getting,

TensorFlow: v1.6.0-9-g236f83e
DeepSpeech: v0.1.1-44-gd68fde8

where can I find new binaries, which uses tensorflow version 1.6 .

I also tried downgrading Tensorflow version to 1.4, but still, it does not work.

Q.2) If I run the command(with out ./),

deepspeech my_exportdir/model.pb/output_graph.pb models/alphabet.txt audio_split/a_1.wav

I am getting an error as

Error: Alphabet size does not match loaded model: alphabet has size 1958, but model has 28 classes in its output. Make sure you’re passing an alphabet file with the same size as the one used for training.

there were few suggestions to download files from here.

Which file to use. there are many links and some of them are not active. I have messed it myself. It will be great to hear some suggestions to solve my confusion.

Thanks.

I don’t understand your question.

This is documented: https://github.com/mozilla/DeepSpeech/wiki#i-get-an-error-about-error-alphabet-size-does-not-match-loaded-model-alphabet-has-size-

for my Q.1) I meant my tensorflow version and deepspeech- tenforflow versions are different. Kindly see the below output from ./deepspeech help.

> (deepspeech-venv) megha@megha-medion:~/Alu_Meg/DeepSpeech_Alug_Meg/DeepSpeech$ ./deepspeech -h
> Usage: deepspeech MODEL_PATH ALPHABET_PATH [LM_PATH] [TRIE_PATH] AUDIO_PATH [-t]
>   MODEL_PATH	Path to the model (protocol buffer binary file)
>   ALPHABET_PATH	Path to the configuration file specifying the alphabet used by the network.
>   LM_PATH	Optional: Path to the language model binary file.
>   TRIE_PATH	Optional: Path to the language model trie file created with native_client/generate_trie.
>   AUDIO_PATH	Path to the audio file (or directory of files) to run (any file format supported by libsox). 
>   -t		Run in benchmark mode, output mfcc & inference time
> TensorFlow: v1.6.0-9-g236f83e
> DeepSpeech: v0.1.1-44-gd68fde8

TensorFlow: v1.6.0-9-g236f83e
DeepSpeech: v0.1.1-44-gd68fde8

How can I make both the versions same?
I wrote " I also tried downgrading Tensorflow version to 1.4, but still, it does not work. ", meaning I manually changed my tensorflow version to 1.4 using

pip install tensorflow-gpu==1.4

But I am still getting

Error: Alphabet size does not match loaded model: alphabet has size 1948, but model has 28 classes in its output. Make sure you’re passing an alphabet file with the same size as the one used for training.

how can I solve this?

How about reading what I sent you ?

I still don’t understand your problem.