Add to tracking protection exceptions

I always keep my [preference > Privacy & Security > Use Tracking Protection to block known trackers] to Always
also [Send websites a “Do Not Track” signal that you don’t want to be tracked] to Always
This add-on won’t work unless i change those settings. How can i add this add-on to the exception list?

1 Like

I’ve been scratching my head about this also. One would have thought that any exceptions would be added as part of the add-on installation process.

Also having this issue, was scratching my head for quite a while to understand the function of the extension.

The error message is giving a generic indication of the issue; “While browsing privately or with tracking protection, Laserlike will not search for content related to the sites you visit.” It does however not explicitly say that this is the case that it has encountered at the moment.

I’m wondering if it may be related to this issue: https://github.com/LaserlikeInc/firefox-addon/issues/6

I asked and apparently a new version of this coming out shortly (either today or early next week) that will allow users to bypass the Tracking Protection protections.

2 Likes