Addon Visibility

I’d like to change the visibility of my addon from “unlisted” to “listed”. However, the options for “listed” and “hidden” are both disabled as shown in the following screenshot. What do I need to do in order to change the visibility?

It is currently not possible to change your add-on from unlisted to listed. This is tracked on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1122107

Ok, so what should I do? I need to list my addon before Firefox 40 goes live in mid August. Any chance the bug will be resolved before then?
The last comment on the bugtracker seems to indicate it won’t ever be addressed, but there’s no other way to do it. It seems that once you submit an addon as sign only (even if previous versions were reviewed normally) then you’re stuck and can never list it again?

Why do you need to list it before the launch? As long as it’s signed you should be able to distribute it.

As for that particular bug, it’s not in the list of most critical things to fix before launch, but it’s definitely something we need to fix.