Addons not downloading

For whatever reason my session manager disapeared from my browser, when I tried to download a new version I got the error msg failed to download check internet connection. Having checked I had no problems I tried to down load several different addons with the same result. Please help.

See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-disabled-or-fail-to-install-firefox for details on the issue.

This does not correct the issue for me. Running 66.0.4, and every addon I try to download from addons.mozilla.org throws a “download failed. Please check your connection” message. If I try to download those same addons externally, Firefox throws up a “The add-on downloaded from this site could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt” message.

Thanks for the report, @cybrzombie. I’m not entirely sure why 66.0.4 did not fix the problem for you, but I do know there were other issues in the dot release and we just released 66.0.5 a few minutes ago to correct those issues. Hopefully you will get the updated version soon; let us know if you still have problems on 0.5.