Autofill2 personalized

There’s an accurate addon, a perfect tool for auto filling forms that
i’d like to use in recent firefox versions. no other addon of its kind
beats it but the author’s working on a google version & sadly abandoned
its development, proposing to anybody who wants to keep the project alive
in one of his sites to feel free to continue the development.

Updates i’d like:

1. In autofill2 Options / other stuff: A function i can check, so each time i open
    autofill “options window” by right click/autofill options or add… each time i in fact try
    to access options window, i get a password box before, so that window is accessible
    by password only if i checked the function in “options/other stuff”. It allows me to keep
    data i filled, hidden from anyone who’d try to access it. If that option’s selected in options,
    it’s applied each time i reopen any autofill window…

2. Please fix the rule editor that is imperfect, for all fields:
    If i select “contains”, before & after my string, make autofill add this: ^.?mystring.?$
    If i select “beginwith”, before & after my string, make autofill add this: ^mystring.?$
    If i select “endswith”, before & after my string, make autofill add this: ^.
    ?mystring$
    If i select “equals”, before & after my string, make autofill add this: ^mystring$
    (the actual regular expressions generated through the editor are false)

3. A bug:
    If i delete a profile in autofill options/form fields, the profile’s content/value is saved in the default “unfiled” profile.
    I have to purge & delete that profile’s content each time i delete another profile. This shouldn’t happen.

4. For example, go to
    https://fetlife.com/signup

-enter data

-in the section “where are you located”, i would love that
autofill2 “Recursively” waits untill “state/province” selection
box “opens”, then adds the chosen selection, then waits for
"City" & adds the data, until it detects that no new selection
box opens, then continues filling “Email address” etc … .

otherwise, because of html loading delays, it fails to fill everything.

Note that the “enable autofill delay” option doesn’t help for that…
I’d like to have this in any site that has drop down boxes that open others … .

1. A plus, in Hi5 site, when i click on message on a page,
    a message pop-up based on a script appears, then my text is loaded by autofill,
    but if i return to the main page & look at another profile & click on “message”,
    the pop-up window will detect it & open an empty box with the profiles name/pic,
    but autofill will not reload text, because: the message popup window was still
    opened and the url didn’t change … . & if i close and open it over & over,
    it slows down the process. Try to make autofill2 detect scripts
    that load other ids in the background…
    To avoid the need of reopening hi5 message popup window, and make autofill detect
    when a new profile with message box is loaded on the message popup window,
    so autofill reloads text … .

& apply a fix for any website that has that scripting method … .

In fact: the webmaster makes pages loading / being replaced (without modifying the page url in a url bar),
it’s done through scripts… & autofill doesn’t detect it actually … .

1. move the autofill delay from “options/other stuff” to “options/field type”, this allows selective website delay chosen by the user who can enter the desired seconds, to prevent websites that don’t need it to be accessed more instantly.

2. javascript support … . addons like fillform have it, but they don’t support rules, that’s why they’re useless.
    so many boxes are bypassed on websites, because they’re javascript based…

3. auto disabled on firefox offline mode… for some reason, autofill turns firefoxx offline mode online
    to force actual rules to be applied…

4. In options/Form fields, a new type: Close (i don’t need to enter any data like
    in the field type “button”, & in Value to Autofill, it can show “Ctrl+W”, That new
    "Close" Type, will close the tab after submission, or the window if it’s the only
    tab … . but the control must be “ctrl+w” & not firefox or window closing…
    cause window closing would close all tabs…

5. Right click submenu, autofill above autofill options:
    (autofill disabled)
    (autofill enabled)

Latest modified version:
http://matrixjo.com/upload/store/firefox-autofill-mod1.zip

Your posts have been edited multiple times since they were submitted, and it looks like you’re only bumping them up so they appear higher on the list. Please don’t do that, or we will have to remove them.

with zero responses, i don’t need to bump anymore, nobody’s willing to help.

I’m sorry that you’re not getting responses, but you’re not the only one. Some topics will just not pick up enough attention to be replied to. This means that you either need to formulate it differently (I suggest shorter posts), or look for a different forum that is better suited for the topic.

unfortunately if i resume an objective wish, parts of the request would be
ignored, it’s not literature, i really try to be as precise and short as
possible. & there’s no better forum,
too many coders/contributers don’t have time nowadays. unless you ask
something that’s limited to “a setting”. what i’m asking isn’t always easy
to build. i tried to bump thinking that if my zero response requests move
to the second page, i’ll have even less chances to obtain a response. i’m
hopeless, i’ll leave it at that.

please check the attacthed image. Your latest modified version’s link not work currently.