Corrupted sessionstore.jsonlz4 file?

I’ve been dealing with this for a long time. Usually, after the profile has been in use for a while, this profile may either slow down, or freeze/crash and incapacitate my system.

Definitely related to maxing out memory usage. It commonly occurs when attempting to close the profile. It freezes, and takes a long time to close.

At this point, I have three choices; wait the five to 10 minutes it for the system takes to recover on its own; or manually restart, the computer, or be fortunate enough to access (ctrl-alt-comp) the task manager, at which time I encounter about 40 of these in “Background Processes”. They will remain there for that 5-10 minute period, and The system will remain compromised unless I manually close about 5-6 of those entries, at which time the rest disappear and things return to normal/

I believe I have isolated the problem to the session file. I have another profile that is essentially identical, that operates normally. I created a backup of it the bad profile, and and replaced the session file (along with the history and cookies) with those of the good profile. Works fine. I

I also put the questionable session in the good profile, and the bad behavior returns.

I need a way to extract/export the good stuff in that bad sessionstore.jsonlz4, and recreate a healthy sessionstore.jsonlz4.

I know about this Session History Scrounger for Firefox, but what do you do with it afterwards. I’m aware of some Session manager addons, and one that will turn the session into bookmarks.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Maybe someone could direct me to somewhere i could get help?