Here are the minutes of the Developer Community project meeting that was run on March 31st 2017.
- Web builder interviews are almost done (the 3 remaining are scheduled next week).
- The larger web builders survey (based on interviews feedback) is done and reviewed. It is ready to be pushed live, feel free to spread that link around you.
- Push the survey live. Target channel:
- Developer Newsletter (April 6th)
- MDN (Today to April 14th)
- Twitter (@MozDevNet, @mozhacks), Jeremie to reach out to Danielle and Flaki
- Mozilla Community (Reps, Tech Speakers), Jeremie to attend weekly calls next week.
- Finish final report with the results of the research (target mid-April)
An aside discussion arise to use Community Space for experimenting with the Developer Community project. Lucy Harris will follow up with a dedicated meeting to discuss in depth how Community space are currently used and how we could use them in the future.
I’m available to answer any questions you could have about that meeting, and the project