FALSE ACCUSATION FROM MOZILLA ADMINS

This situation is very unfair and very frustrating at the same time. My addon is relatively new, I have been working on it for a month and answering all the users every day to solve the bugs.

After the last update, which seems to work well for everyone, I found that the addon was disabled by mozilla. I did not receive any type of email or notification, I realized this because I wanted to update it again and I could not.

I wrote to the admins email and I received this answer that left me speechless:

+++++
Hello,

this add-on was disabled because you gave your own add-on excessive positive ratings and negative ones to other add-ons.

Regards,
Andreas Wagner
+++++

Which is totally false, the worst thing is that they have not answered me more after all the emails that I have written to them. What can I do in this case? Nothing, right? Put my head down and give them the right … well I can not, I’m sorry, because when someone lies, it pisses me off too much.

It is true that in recent days, there was some day that I received a strange number of ratings. I admited that. I was also surprised when I received the notifications, but hey, most were positive, so I did not complain either. I can even understand that they distrust me and think that I did it. It’s understandable. But when they accuse me of giving bad reviews to my competitors, then this is too much. And it does not make any sense at all. Why should I do that? There is no other addon that does what mine does, and all the other addons already had bad ratings before I started programming. Are you telling me that you can not see the dates when the ratings were made? Oh please, I can not believe that.

So, at this point, I begin to wonder what the problem is…

1. They do not refer to my addon. Everything has been a confusion.
  2. Someone caused this situation on purpose knowing what will happen when reported it to the administrators.
  3. The administrators wanted to simply remove my extension for some kind of personal interest.

Maybe there is some other possibility that escapes me from my reasoning. I would like to know if someone found himself in a similar situation and what I can do after that.

I really need to know what is going on here, any comments or ideas will be much appreciated.

Thank you. Warm regards.

1 Like

Support of developers is bad in Mozilla,

For example this addon have huge 5 star rates.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/incognito-adblocker/?src=search

And also

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/poper-blocker-pop-up-blocker/?src=hotness

Poper Blocker is a spyware:Just search on the web about it, But it come back to store.

Is there any description?
I’m waiting for reply from admins.
Sincerely