The MDN staff team has just started our first sprint of 2018. This sprint runs from the 8th to the 24th of January.
Here are goals we are shooting for in this sprint, along with the staff members who are driving them. If you are interested in helping with any of these goals, please reach out to the relevant person.
- Finish remaining SEO experiments (@sheppy)
- Write CSS examples (@wbamberg) Help needed! See the Contribution guide on Github, especially the section on Contributing a CSS example.
- Create a plan for prototyping an interactive editor for HTML examples (@Schalk_Neethling)
Browser compatibility data
- Finish CSS compatibility data migration (@fscholz)
- Define scope of work for front-end work for BCD (@Schalk_Neethling)
- Updates and dev-doc-needed bugs for Firefox 59 (@chrismills)
- New tutorials for Learning Area (@chrismills)
- Web components API (@chrismills)
- Improve client-side storage docs (@chrismills)
- Plan docs for Web of Things and Rust/WebAssembly (@chrismills)
- Implement high-priority changes, post migration to AWS (@Ryan_Johnson, @jwhitlock)
- Put MDN behind a CDN (@Ryan_Johnson)
- Upgrade MDN to Django 1.1 (@jwhitlock)
- Reduce 404s on MDN (@jwhitlock)