How can I remove a Theme from my Favorites?

It’s been several days now that the look of the Firefox Add-ons page has changed.
Unfortunately I can’t remove any theme from my favorites anymore.
What can I do?

1 Like

You should be able to go to My Collections (in the drop down on your username at the top of the page) and find your Favorites collection so you can edit it.

1 Like

Before the change of the page I could remove a theme extremely easily. Just by clicking on the orange heart that said “Romove from my favorites”.
Now there is not such a thing or any other thing for the same purpose. Could you please tell me exactly how I will remove a theme?
Thanks anyway for your answer…

1. Go to My Collections.
  2. Find the collection you want to edit (My Favorites, I think), and click on the pencil icon on the bottom right.
  3. Click on the Add-ons tab.
  4. Remove anything you want to remove and then click on the Save button.
1 Like

Jorgev, this morning I found a way to return to the previous look of the Mozilla discourse, so I could easily do what I used to know so well. I like the old look for many other reasons, so I am very pleased.
Thank you very much for your time and for your answers. You are such a kind person!

1 Like

I haven’t tried removing a theme from my faves, but I can’t see where you can click to add a theme to faves now. Has this option been removed? Hope someone can help, the sooner the better, it was much better before I hope they will put it back :slight_smile:

Hi jmgarrett51,

Adding and removing themes from collections is rather complicated compared to before. And until they add an easier way to deal with the issue, you could always do what I’ve been doing. See this post for an explanation:

2 Likes

Exactly, VanillaOrchids. That’s how I solved my problem a couple of days ago. By clicking on the link that says View classic desktop site.
And I’m not gonna switch back to the new site again!

1 Like

Hey VanillaOrchids/Pamela,

Thank you for your reply to my question about how to add & remove fave personas now, I will try that!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome! I hope it helps.