How to get .pb model?

I am trying to train the DeepSpeech with this code:

#!/bin/sh
python -u ../DeepSpeech.py \
  --export_tflite \
  --export_dir /media/ugnelis/Data/GIT/lithuanian-speach-to-text/DeepSpeech/mano \
  --train_files data/dataset.csv \
  --dev_files data/dataset.csv \
  --test_files data/dataset.csv \
  --alphabet data/alphabet.txt \
  --train_batch_size 1 \
  --dev_batch_size 1 \
  --test_batch_size 1 \
  --n_hidden 494 \
  --epoch 5 \
  --checkpoint_dir models \
"$@"

And the problem is that I don’t get “.pb” model as an output, only TensorFlow check points.
Do I need additional flag for “.pb” module?

P. s. I hope this error is not blocking to get “.pb” module:

100% (1 of 1) |##########################| Elapsed Time: 0:00:00 Time:  0:00:00
Preprocessing ['data/dataset.csv']
WARNING:root:frame length (551) is greater than FFT size (512), frame will be truncated. Increase NFFT to avoid.
Preprocessing done
[scorer.cpp:63] FATAL: "(access(filename, 4)) == (0)" check failed. Invalid language model path

That’s wrong, and not even in master, and will not get you a .pb but a .tflite. Please stick to only --export_dir as documented.

I have tried both - with --export_tflite and without. I don’t get .pb or .tflite.

If I set --export_dir, it event doesn’t create a folder.

Again, --export_tflite is only on my branch, so it’s not expected to work

it should create it, but try forcing the creation. Also the error about access() is kind of worrying. Can you try mkdir -p /tmp/test-model and then run with --export_dir /tmp/test-model/ ?

Still doesn’t create. Could be a problem that I use wrong git branch?

I can’t tell if you don’t share us more informations, like branches, versions, and full logs.

I am running last version of master branch, commit de279168ecfa47e79d4b155c4c529267441a051a.

The output with the error:

(deepspeech) user@computer:/home/user/GIT/DeepSpeech/temp$ ./train.sh 
Preprocessing done
Preprocessing done
W Parameter --validation_step needs to be >0 for early stopping to work
Preprocessing done
[scorer.cpp:63] FATAL: "(access(filename, 4)) == (0)" check failed. Invalid language model path

I don’t understand where is the problem.

if I run ./bin/run-ldc93s1.sh

+ [ ! -f DeepSpeech.py ]
+ [ ! -f data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv ]
+ [ -d  ]
+ python -c from xdg import BaseDirectory as xdg; print(xdg.save_data_path("deepspeech/ldc93s1"))
+ checkpoint_dir=/home/ugnelis/.local/share/deepspeech/ldc93s1
+ python -u DeepSpeech.py --train_files data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv --dev_files data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv --test_files data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv --train_batch_size 1 --dev_batch_size 1 --test_batch_size 1 --n_hidden 494 --epoch 75 --checkpoint_dir /home/ugnelis/.local/share/deepspeech/ldc93s1 --export_dir mano
Preprocessing ['data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv']
Preprocessing done
Preprocessing done
W Parameter --validation_step needs to be >0 for early stopping to work
Preprocessing done
Loading the LM will be faster if you build a binary file.
Reading data/lm/lm.binary
----5---10---15---20---25---30---35---40---45---50---55---60---65---70---75---80---85---90---95--100
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'lm::FormatLoadException'
  what():  ../kenlm/lm/read_arpa.cc:65 in void lm::ReadARPACounts(util::FilePiece&, std::vector<long unsigned int>&) threw FormatLoadException.
first non-empty line was "version https://git-lfs.github.com/spec/v1" not \data\. Byte: 43
Aborted (core dumped)

it seems pretty obvious to me: you have not followed the docs and properly setup Git-LFS ; hence your language model is not correct, as stated in the first error