How to make an extension for android firefox, from which make appear a toolbar?

Hello everyone, I just made an extension for the PC Firefox browser, which makes a toolbar appear at the top of the screen. However I can not get it to work for me in Firefox Android, and my question is if there is any way to make a toolbar appear in Firefox Android?

There is no toolbars API (yet?), so if you are talking about a toolbar, you are really talking about modifications of all web pages.

That should work the same way in Fennec as it does in Firefox. If it does not, then you need to describe the exact problem you have.

What I try to do is that in the Firefox extension I modify the web page that is displayed, which works for me in the PC version of Firefox, but not in Firefox Android. Is there any method to modify the web page that is displayed with an extension that is also compatible for Firefox Android?

Dude, content scripts do work on Android.

If it does not, then you need to describe the exact problem you have.

Just saying it doesn’t work does not give us enough information to help.

Could you give me a simple example, how to inject a script that makes modify a web, that is compatible with Android Firefox?

This seems to be a reboot of Alternative to browser.tabs.onUpdated.addListener for Mobile and additional information to actually help with your issue is still lacking. The basic concepts you are referring to work, however it seems you are doing something that makes them not work.