How to see all the pages I am "Watching" on MDN web docs

Is there a single place that I can see all of the pages I am subscribed to on MDN web docs?

I am switching to using the Revision Dashboard and I want to unsubscribe from all.

I also just want to say the MDN web docs site is awesome! I was subscribed to a lot of topics to see someone make a change and then use it as an excuse to read that article. I just today found the Revision Dashboard (which suits my use case much better) and other stuff under the “Tools” section. I look forward to digging into it further and maybe even making a contribution one day!

1 Like

Is that site just referred to as MDN? Like could I have just said MDN instead of “MDN web docs” above?

HI! Welcome!

Is there a single place that I can see all of the pages I am subscribed to on MDN web docs?

I don’t think so, unfortunately. I guess now when you get a notification about a change, you can use that as a prompt to go unsubscribe from that page (or its parent).

You’re welcome to submit that as a feature request.

Is that site just referred to as MDN? Like could I have just said MDN instead of “MDN web docs” above?

“MDN web docs” is the full brand, currently. In the future, there might be other Mozilla products that use “MDN” as a brand prefix. But for now, if you say “MDN” (especially in this forum :slight_smile: ) we’ll know what you’re talking about :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If we don’t already have a ticket filed for it, we should file one for adding the ability to see (and ideally manage) your list of watched pages.

1 Like

I searched, but couldn’t find anything so I created a ticket https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1523135

:bulb: The documentation for the “Watch” feature is at https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/MDN/Contribute/Tools/Page_watching#The_page_change_emails

1 Like

The bug was prioritized as a P5, which means staff won’t work on it. I’ve emailed Nate a list of his watched pages.

1 Like

I presume this prioritization was in hopes that we will get onto a new platform that makes it moot sooner than we could actually implement such a thing. There are a few “lists of pages that…” that we’re missing that have slowed down work in various ways, including this one and “pages that link here”, the lack of which has been a substantial problem when trying to optimize for SEO and discoverability. We made do, but it does mean extra effort spent on hunting for information rather than writing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got it. Thanks so much!