[IMPORTANT] Council Elections Autumn 2018 - Results and next steps

Hi lovely Reps!

As you received a few hours ago in your mail - the results are in! Check them here .

I am super happy to welcome to the council body the following reps:

I do want to congratulate all candidates and to encourage those who did not make it this time to pursue their ideas, plans and enthusiasm they put in their Q&A Answers for Reps Program. For sure they will find support in the council members and from peers!

As for next steps, the new council members will start the onboarding process. More details here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/SOPs/Council_onboarding

For any feedback, questions or clarifications about Elections don’t hesitate to write to the peers: reps-peers@mozilla.com

Have a great day or a resting night ( depending where you find yourself in this amazing world)!

From the council and peers,
Ioana

6 Likes

Congratulation Monica and Yofie! This is fantastic!

I look forward to your work in the Council!

All the best,
Rosana

1 Like

Congratulations @yofiesetiawan and @mpbonillap!

Really looking forward to work more closely with you inside the Council :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you everyone who already support me through voting to get this wonderful opportunity. I’ll do my best running this role. We will continue awesome works done by previous councils, and add new ideas and works for future. Suggestions and thoughts would be very much appriciated!

2 Likes

Hey there all!
Many thanks to each of the Reps and also to the people who supported us. This opportunity is very important to me and I thank you for your trust, support and friendship.
I am happy to make myself available to everyone in the community. I will give my best in this new role, as I have always tried to do in Mozilla projects.
M.

3 Likes

Congratulations! to both of you.
Best,
Ganesh

Also from me a big “thank you” for stepping up to all candidates and congratulations to Monica and Yofie. Looking forward to work with you!