This is the second step into the Election Process . In this thread, the nominees should post their answers to the following questions . Nominees can additionally attach a very short video of themselves if they want to do so (please keep it under 2 minutes). Candidates have time until April 7th, 23:59 UTC . Note that this is mandatory.
- Considering Mozilla’s recent operational changes (layoffs) and their potential implications on the way Mozilla approaches its communities, what are the top activities Reps should start doing to help Mozilla?
- How can Reps motivate contributors to get them involved in Mozilla, both in campaigns and also long term?
- Identify something that is currently not working well in the Mozilla Reps program and which you think could be easy to fix. How would you approach a possible fix?
- What are the specific qualities and skills that you have that you think will help you be an effective Council member?
- Which of your contributions since march 2020 had the biggest impact on the Reps program on a programmatic level?
- Which past achievement as a Rep would you tell your best non-Mozilla friend about?
The list of nominees is:
Thanks in advance, looking forward to your answers!
PS: to all others, please engage and add more questions!