My Banners

Hello. I just recently submitted six banners that were all different from each other. I got an email saying that they were not accepted because they were “all the same” and therefore, I was marked as a spammer. If my banners look similar to other banners, may you please share them with me? I sent them all from my school email, so I am not, in fact, a spammer. The banners were differing greatly, and they all fit the size requirement. I made these for a final exam and I would greatly appreciate if these banners were looked at again so that one of them might be accepted. Thank you.

please, submit again for approval :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello There,

I am facing the same problem. I uploaded 4 themes for approval, got a message saying, these themes are rejected due to spam content. Even I didnot submit any conthet except theme images.

Hi Ashwani,
in these days we are assaulted by shameless spammers who submit seemingly regular themes, but subsequently they edit title and description to insert commercial links …
I’m sorry that you, that evidendantly are not a spammer otherwise you would not have made this post, were the victim of an attempt to stem this wave of spam, so … please, submit again for approval, always if your themes have the required requirements :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Candelora for this wonderful tip. But, still, I got 6 rejections and lost of an approved theme also.

Please let us know your account name or the title of one of your themes…your themes may have been rejected for problems other than spam…

1 Like

Title : ANIMATED Evil GIRL

Account diksha sharam