New NDA process will:
- Make it easier to receive and sign an NDA (automated, online)
- Increase transparency (NDA’d Mozillians group will be fully accurate)
- Make it easier to understand and access NDA’d areas (NDA has been re-written and inclusion in Air Mozilla group will be automatic
This is great but it’s also an opportunity to move beyond the NDA and build a culture of trust. I’m proposing that we include the NDA within a “core contributor trust agreement” that everyone signs.
- Does this feel like a relevant/important topic? Why or why not?
- What information should be included?
- What makes people want to keep something that’s shared a secret?
- What would make you want to share?
- What should the tone be?
- What other things (besides the NDA) should core contributors commit to?
- How do you think about trusted information?
- Who do you trust to have Mozilla’s best interest at heart?