Norton password manager add-on extension

I’ve just downloaded and installed Firefox for both my desktop PC and Android. My brother recommended the browser as my first step in dumping all things Google. I’ve completed personalization and easy import and sync of the Chrome bookmarks between the devices and love the browser; however I cannot find a norton password manager extension app for the Android. Can anyone give me directions to find it or whether it’s in development? Thank you!

Hey @ashephard, welcome to Firefox! Currently, only a limited number of Recommended Extensions are officially supported on Firefox for Android. However, you can use this workaround to install other extensions available on addons.mozilla.org on Firefox for Android Nightly.

(If you’re open to alternative password managers, I recommend Firefox Lockwise as a native app for Android and sync your Firefox passwords across multiple devices. It’s a great password manager. :slight_smile: )

You might also be able to use norton passwords using the norton password manager app and android auto fill:

Not sure if Firefox and the Norton app support each other though.

thank you…sadly, I’m pretty well invested into the Norton Passwords Manager for use on my PC and android and would prefer not to have to change. does Lockwise generate passwords? do you know if there is a way to export/import to Lockwise from NPM? the idea of manually transferring hundreds of passwords is not appealing…