One of the objectives of 2021 H2 OKRs of Rep program is,
Activate local communities to support the growth of Mozilla, both through activities and events, and “spreading the word” about Mozilla mission, activities, and products.
And we have one of the key results as,
At least 10 Reps tell us that they understand what to do as part of the Reps Program and how these activities contribute to the Mozilla Mission.
Which we would like to see more Reps come back from in-active status, joining campaigns, and helping other Mission-Driven-Mozillians contributing.
Here is my plan milestone to accomplish the KR:
- Have a discussion to understand what are the future activities we are having in place with Francesca
- Open Discourse Poll and ask Reps the kind of activities they want to carry out
- Prioritize the activities based on popularity
- Choose the 5 most popular and Mozilla needed campaigns
- Post the future activities on Discourse
Please add your feedback, or reply here if you want to help. Thanks :))