Rep of the Month December 2015

Please join us in congratulating @flaki as Rep of the Month for December!

István Szmozsánszky is one of the most active Reps from 2015 - as a whole year! He shown leadership and commitment by taking the role of a mentor but also promoting Firefos OS and WebVR being one of the MozTechSpeakers!

He is currently mentoring people both in Reps program but also local students as he is organizing a semester long course on developing apps.

If you follow along his twitter profile you will see he loves sharing #mozlove and he is a conference addict ( in a positive way) promoting as much as possible all things Mozilla related. In December both before and after Mozlando he was attending tech conferences and evangelizing people into Mozilla.

Thank you so much Flaki for all your hard work! You are truly an inspiring person and I super proud to mozwork with you!

8 Likes

Congrats @flaki … the energy, wisdom, sophisticated approach and actions you take truly bring Mozilla’s mission into the world in a high-value way and make our organization stronger at the same time.

A great choice for Rep of the Month.

2 Likes

Congratulations @flaki! I’m very proud to be your mentee :happy:

Lasa amin'ny alàlan'ny Firefox OS
2 Likes

Congrats @flaki !! You are an inspiration for all of us!

2 Likes

So much deserved! Proud to be one of your mentors! Big hugs to my fav Hungarian neighbor! <3 :tada::heart_eyes::clap:t3: :heart:

1 Like

Haha not bad from an ementaler, huh? :yum:
Thank you, much appreciated!

Uhm… my french is a bit rusty these days (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) , but thank you I guess! :blush:

:sparkling_heart:

Erm… does this mean drinks are on you now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyway, bestest ex-mentor ever!! :wink: :gift_heart: :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulation @flaki !!

1 Like

Congratulations @flaki!!! You definitely earned it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bravo Flaki…!

1 Like

Yeah Flaki, you deserve it!

1 Like

Congratulation @flaki :+1: You deserved this dude :ok_hand:

Very well deserved due to time and effort you have spent working flat out (!) on WebVR. Thanks to you, I now use Firefox for Android Nightly on my mobile telephone.

(Although how @flaki got the award after comments he made about his mentor at Mozlando, I have no idea. Hopefully chocolates/bottle of wine/flowers have been sent in apology.) :wink:

Hope to meet you again this year but in the meantime, keep up the great work evangelising the open web.