Reps Resources Application is open. Apply until 6th of May!

Hi all,

Are you passionate about empowering your community through resources? If yes, then this is your perfect chance to get involved more because we’re going to have another cycle of Reps Resources Training.

As a reminder, Reps Resources are Reps that are trained to help communities and Reps plan strategically how they use resources. This will ensure that resources (budget and others) of the program are used in the most impactful way and according to the guidance provided by Mozilla’s strategy and the Council. In order to be a Rep Resources, there are 3 requirements:

• join a special training (planning for impact, how to run activities, etc)
  • organize at least one impactful zero-budget initiative
  • have all of their previous Bugzilla bugs closed

Please fill out this form in order to apply. Please also note that you have to allocate time for the training (ideally 2 hours per week for 3 weeks). So bear that in mind before you apply.

Should you have any questions about anything, please reply to this thread or shoot me an email.

Kind Regards,
Kiki

Hey all,

I would like to sincerely thank all of you for your interest to become a Resources Rep. We’ve received 17 applications and after we’ve gone through the training, I’m delighted to announce the graduates from this batch:

• Syamkumar A S
  • Tanzeel Khan
  • A Abhilash
  • Nazir Ahmed Sabbir
  • S M SARWAR
  • Ram Dayal Vaishnav
  • Pranshu Khanna
  • Yamama Shakaa
  • Ayah Soufan
  • Shahid Ali Farooqui
  • Ranjith Raj
  • Lidya Christina
  • Jayesh Katta Ramalingaiah

Please join me congratulates all of them!

On behalf of the Review Team

Kiki

6 Likes

Congratulations Reps :tada::tada:

Congratulations reps :rose:

Congrats everyone!
Many known faces. All the best. Keep working and supporting community. :handshake:

Congratulations guys and cheers :tada: