Reviewer keeps posting bad rating because of a bug

I am facing an issue which has both to do with a reviewer called rgdaniel and the person at Mozilla responsible for policing reviews.
I flagged the review by rgdaniel several times. It got deleted a first time, but this guy is a hater and keeps posting the same bad rating along with a bug report. I usually have no issue with poor reviews when they are fair and respectful, but this person was originally blackmailing me into fixing a bug to get a 5 star rating. I didn’t appreciate his manners.
So now I’m also having an issue with the person at Mozilla responsible for policing reviews because he or she is ignoring my flags!
Ideally, I would like to have rgdaniel prevented from reviewing my extension. I didn’t spend hundreds of hours of development for ungrateful haters. They’re a waste of everyone’s time.
Would appreciate some help here.

Hi Olivier, I’m sorry to hear that you are having a rough experience with this user. Could you email links to these reviews directly to meat cneiman [at] mozilla [dot] com? I can see if we can get them resolved.

Currently, we don’t have a way to prevent a user from reviewing extensions. This feature should be coming soon to help the user review moderators manage bad actors.