Any SQLite browser should be able to recover your bookmarks.
I used a free, portable app called SQLite Database Browser (portable version available).
Portable version: https://download.sqlitebrowser.org/SQLiteDatabaseBrowserPortable_3.12.2_English.paf.exe
- Install app
- Run app
- Open your Speed Dial sqlite file in the app
- …on Windows is located:
- …C:\Users[your_windows_username]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles[random_text].default\FVD Toolbar\db_sd.sqlite
- Right-click ‘dials’ under Tables
- Choose Browse Table
- Click the Floppy_on_Paper icon (next to the printer icon)
- Export as CSV and save it someplace
- Open the CSV in any spreadsheet
A quick pivotable on ‘group_id’ will organize them by the tab they were on, if needed.