Stuck awaiting review

Hi there,

I’ve tried to reach the review team via email and in comments within the developer hub, but haven’t been able to reach anyone.

Our extension seems to be stuck in the “Awaiting review” state for about a week. Currently we’re getting complaints from Firefox users who are stuck on a version that is four releases behind the versions listed on Chrome and Apple App Store.

Earlier versions of our Firefox extension were approved much faster, so I am wondering if there is anything missing on our side, or I should just be patient :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hey there @kepano.

I think patience is best course for now :slight_smile:

If you haven’t heard anything by early next week, feel free to ping me and I can see if there is an issue.

Thank you – Ed

Hello, Edward!

I have a some problem, but:

• my extension status: Approved
  • next published version: Not approved it’s been almost a week now, although the other extension usually updates automatically after about 3-5 minutes and in the “recent actions” column I see the entry: “Yandex Wordstat Extension status changed to Approved. 2 hours, 38 minutes ago from Add-ons Review Team”, however, this essentially does not lead to a physical version update

Please help with this issue

My extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/yandex-wordstat-extension/

To Edward…