[Support] FoxyTab

Thank you for your kind comment.

1- Firefox WebExtension API a the moment does have any API to recognise a Double-click AFAIK.
2- Firefox WebExtension API allows each extension to add only ONE menu and anything more will automatically be added as a submenu of that one.

1 Like

Okay, I just moved “Close Duplicates” to the top as a “fix”.

There are working on a custom shortcut API. Once that is finished, maybe!! I can add an interface for the users to assign keyboard shortcuts to some of the actions.

UI for re-assigning an extension’s command shortcut

1 Like

I am working on Contianers for the next upgrade (if it works out).

I will also work on keeping ContextMenu custom changes.

1 Like

having a problem with de-duplicate: for example banggood.com, if you open multiple of the same product from different links, or with different options, it will not de-duplicate because the URL after the ‘?’ is different. i would like it to succeed for urls with different options behind the ‘?’, thank you.

been using Mozilla Multi-Account Containers lately; its really more useful than i expected, so +1 on this

Duplicate means identical.

Those pages are not identical so they are not duplicate.
However … you can try closing by Host and see if that one is suitable.

If you give me some examples, I will see.

i’d like these 3 to de-dupe to 1:

https://pastelink.net/d9wb

It is possible to do something about them but then it will catch a lot of others that are not duplicates.

Many sites uses search parameter to show pages.
It is not possible to separate them.

simple option to match up to first ‘?’
[x] Dedupe match url only up to parameters
if enabled, split at ‘?’, discard right-most, then perform de-dupe using left-most

That only works for your example sites.

Many sites use search parameter (after ? ) to show different pages.

www.example.com/index?page=1
www.example.com/index?page=2
www.example.com/index?page=3

i see… i guess it’s too rare to add a new menu item too.
thanks anyway, still the best tab addon!

Please support switch (toggle) between previous tab and current tab.
Thanks!

And support hot key to press: Cltr+Q to switch (toggle) between previous tab and current.

I’m using Most Recent Tab (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/most-recent-tab).

OK… I will see what can be done.

I cannot get Reload Every to work. I have mover the menu up one level so it is at the same level as Reload. If I go Reload Tab Every > 5 min nothing happens. I do not see it enabled (if I should) and the teb never reloads.

I did use another auto-reload program for a while bit have removed it. I cannot even remember what it was called.

How can I troubleshoot this.

PS sorry for the review. I only ended up there because I misunderstood the FoxyTab link at the top of this page (and suggest the link is removed).

Thank you. I will test it out and see if there is a problem.

Is the issue only with 5 minutes or all of them?

Have you tried it on different pages?

I did try different pages and it didn’t work. I mainly use it on a single forum page. The only think is that I am wondering if it is working now but I don’t have a good test page. Setting it to one minute and I can see activity. Changing it to 5min and it still seems to reload after 1min.

In the past I tried a custom reload and it seemed to continuously reload so I abandoned that.

How should I be able to see if it is enabled? I would have expected some sort of check mark in the context menu or icon on the tab

I’ve stopped the reload and restarted it at 5min and it now also appears to be working.

Do you have to stop it before selecting a new value?