Tabs are hard to see!

Please, please, please, give us a theme where you can actually see differentiation between the tabs. This is awful. Pretty, but NOT READABLE.

5 Likes

Same as what I have asked for in: Changes to themeable areas of Firefox in version 89

And here Can't customize my tab appearance anymore
Also here Compliments on the new UI

I agree with Droyston. I like my tabs in default view before Firefox 89.0

1 Like

Hey folks! Sorry to hear you’re having a hard time with the new tabs look. What themes are you currently using? (You can check by going to Tools --> Add-ons and Themes, and then selecting the Themes panel.)

I had a better experience with tab differentiation when I switched to the built-in Firefox Aplenglow theme. You might want to try it out, or see if one of the themes available on addons.mozilla.org is a better fit.

I tried a number of different ones. There really isn’t any difference because in all the styles the tabs are transparent, except for the active tab. I finally settled on the “cute bird” style, which is really attractive. Compliments on that.

I’m getting more used to the transparent tabs, but I’d prefer to see a little differentiation, such as a light gray line around the inactive tabs or a tint or something. It just makes them a bit easier to read.

But maybe after a week I’ll be so used to the transparent tabs that it’ll be business as usual again, and I won’t even notice.

1 Like

please please please restore the ability to have tab separations be made visible.

3 Likes

Again, PLEASE restore the vertical lines or an outline of each independent tab!! Maybe the younger eyes don’t have a prob with this new theme but I certainly do. I’ve been using Firefox since 2001 and if you can’t outline the tabs or put verticle lines back in, I’ll have to switch to something else. I hate to but I can’t really deal with these. I’m not all that young and have some vision probs and this is a prob for me. Why does everyone have to fix what isn’t broken? It technically does’t even look like tabs anymore like this. It’s back to the pre-tab days.

2 Likes

Have same Problem with the new Design. Here my Answere so i do not dubble Answere same: Where is original theme colours?