We have generated the add-ons with the localized strings for testing for the 7 locales that have completed all suggestions: Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, French, Portuguese.
We would need to install and test them in these locales to give the green light, ideally before Thursday, so we can send the strings to authors and they upload a new version during the weekend.
How to test the localized add-ons
- Get the zip file with all localized add-ons.
- Extract the file in any local directory
- Open Firefox in your locale
about:debugging in a tab
- Click on Load Temporary Add-on
- Open the
manifest.json from the add-ons folder where you extracted the zip
- Test the add-on and its metadata in
- If all the strings look good for your locale, please reply to this topic.
- If there are some strings with errors, please use the link in the first post pointing to your locale to search the problematic strings, fix them and ping us back to generate a new zip file with the changes.
Edit (July 3, 2018 5:20 PM (UTC)): Zip file updated to include strings fixes during today and pinterest add-on which was missing due an issue with AMO site this morning.
Edit (July 4, 2018 9:30 AM (UTC)): Zip file updated with latest changes.
Edit (July 5, 2018 10:30 AM (UTC)): Zip file updated with latest changes.