After more than 10 years as Mozillian (as volunteer and staff) it’s my time to take some time off. There are lots of memories from these years:
- my first Firefox talk at a free software event in Buenos Aires
- my first fight on custom with swag coming from Mozilla’s office
- building Mozilla Hispano community
- being on stage for Mozilla Summit 2013
- our first meetings for Mozilla Reps project (and being on the first council)
- Firefox OS launches in Latin America
- hours and hours of conversations with people from all over the world and different cultures
- and so on, so many that will be impossible to write all of them
I’m proud of what we accomplished and honored to have the opportunity to work with so many amazing people.
We all know that Mozilla is needed on these times, and that the mission is more relevant than ever. So this is not a forever good bye.
If you need something from me, you know how to reach me
See you in the Internet!
A joke to close, as the replicant said:
I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. People installing Firefox on strange computers. Firefox OS phones sending Whatsapp messages. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to leave.