Umatrix - Some possible enhancements

Hi, i am a fairly new user of your add-on, and here are some propositions to enhance it (only if you find them interesting enough) :

1/ add a bubble help over “other” and indicate precisely what each column is/include. Can be done over “XHR”, “Scripts” … also. Are you managing LSO/HSTS/HTML5 WebStorage (if you do or will do)
in script or in cookies or in other ?

2/ add an icon button to immediately purge all cookies of the context (on the line of the icons - reload, erase,…) with confirmation for the ‘*’ context.

3/ perhaps adding a small button in the cookies squares of the matrix to purge cookies from a specific external site. perhaps not too useful.

4/ when a specific domain is blacklisted from host downloaded files, if you enter the url of the domain, a simple message appears saying something like “umatrix forbid loading of this url” (sorry my message is in a foreign language) with a “back” button. You should add 2 buttons: one to definitively add the domain to a white list and one to temporarily override the interdiction (for the session).
This modification appear a little complicated to do because it implies the possibility of correctly manage whitelist/blacklist (temporarily and definitively) for specific personal sites.

5/ one thing i can not find a way to circumvent is when a site had a blocker protection. Page often reloads itself before we have time to click on the umatrix icon to enable/disable specific elements of the matrix.
The new (replacement) page is often empty so umatrix matrix is replaced by a new mostly empty matrix. The only way to manage this type of site, is to disable umatrix protection, load page, enable umatrix (without reloading), select domains then reload the page and repeat until it works.
Perhaps someone would think of a better way to manage this situation. Perhaps an icon button to temporarily forbid automatic reload of the page.

6/ if you add a rule that cover more precise rules, you should propose to purge less specific rules. Like when you have “youtube.com googlevideo.com * allow” and you add “* googlevideo.com * allow”.
Same goes for the third element of the line (*, frame, cookies, …).

hope i am not missing something in your add-on.